Privacy and Cookies Policy
We care about your privacy, and we want you to feel comfortable while you are using our services. Therefore, below we present the most important information about the rules for processing your personal data and cookies which are used by our Store. This information was prepared in compliance with the GDPR, i.e. General Data Protection Regulation.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR (hereinafter: "Administrator")
ZORIN INT LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY with its registered office at ul. Witkowice 1, 78-100 Kołobrzeg, Poland, entered into the National Court Register - register of entrepreneurs by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, 7th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000681256, tax ID number 9571095240, REGON number 36744550000000, share capital PLN 5,000.00. Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you are going to create a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data.
We process your data for the purposes indicated below, related to the functioning of our Store and the provision of services offered therein (hereinafter: "Services").
Purpose of data processing:
Depending on your choice, the purpose can be:
- Provision of services offered in the Store
- Fulfilling your orders
- Direct marketing of the services offered, e.g. the newsletter
The basis of data processing:
- A sales agreement or actions taken at your request to conclude such agreement (art. 6 sec. 1 let. b of the GDPR)
- The legal obligation which binds us, e.g. related to accountancy (art. 6 sec. 1 let. c of the GDPR)
- Your consent given in the Store, e.g. newsletter (art. 6 sec. 1 let. a of the GDPR)
- An agreement for the provision of services, or actions taken at your request to conclude such an agreement, e.g. creating an account in the Store (art. 6 sec. 1 let. b of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in the processing of data, in order to establish, assert or defend any claims (art. 6 sec. 1 let. f of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in direct marketing (art. 6 sec. 1 let. f of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in the processing of data for analytical and statistical purposes (art. 6 sec. 1 let. f of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in measuring customer satisfaction (art. 6 sec. 1 let. f of the GDPR)
Providing your data is:
- Voluntary, but in some cases it may be necessary to conclude the agreement. Providing your personal data in order to conclude a sales agreement or an agreement for the provision of services is a contractual obligation, and in some cases also a statutory obligation, e.g. providing your tax ID for tax settlements.
If you do not provide your data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is to be provided:
- you will not be able to register in the Store
- you will not be able to use the services offered by the Store
- you will not be able to make purchases in the Store
You may to withdraw your consent:
- at any time
Processing of your data before you withdrew your consent remains lawful.
DATA PROCESSING PERIOD
We will process your data only for the period in which we have a legal basis. This means we will process your data until:
- the legal obligation that obliges us to process your data (e.g. tax obligation, storage of accounting documentation) no longer applies
- the possibility of determining, asserting or defending any claims related to the agreement concluded by the Store by the parties ceases to exist (the limitation period for sales agreements for the Seller is 2 years, counting from the end of the calendar year)
- you withdraw your consent to the processing of data, in case your consent was the basis of data processing
- your objection to the processing of your personal data has been accepted - in case the basis of data processing was the legitimate interest of the administrator or if the data was processed for direct marketing purposes
- depending on what applies in any particular case, and whichever has occur later.
SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
When processing your personal data, we use organisational and technical measures in accordance with the applicable law, including encryption of the connection, with the use of an SSL certificate.
You have the right to request:
- the access to your personal data,
- correction of the data,
- removing the data,
- limiting the data processing,
- transferring your data to another administrator,
as well as:
- the right to object, at any time, to the processing of your data:
- for reasons related to your particular situation - in case of processing of your personal data based on art. 6 sec. 1 let. f of the GDPR (i.e. based on the legitimate interests of the Administrator),
- if personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes - to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Contact us if you want to exercise your rights.
If you think that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Personal Data Protection Office with its seat in Warsaw.
Our Store uses the so-called cookies (cookie files). These files:
- are stored in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.)
- enable you, among other things, to use all functions of the Store
- do not change the settings of your device
By using the appropriate options of your browser, you may, at any time:
- remove cookies
In our Store the cookies are used for:
- remembering information about your session
- statistical purposes
- marketing purposes
- enabling the Store functions
In order to learn more about cookies, including how to disable cookies in your browser or how to manage them in other ways, you can use the support file of your browser. You can read the information about this by pressing F1 key in the browser. Moreover, you will find relevant guidelines on the following pages, depending on the browser you are using:
You can find more information about cookies in Wikipedia.
EXTERNAL SERVICES / DATA RECEIVERS
We use the services of third parties to whom we may transfer your data. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- provider of the software that is necessary to run the online store
- the entity supplying goods
- payment provider
- accounting office
- the provider of the software that facilitates running a business (e.g. accounting software)
- the entity providing us with technical support
- the entity providing marketing services
- the entity providing statistical services
The Administrator may share anonymized data (i.e. data that do not identify specific Users) with external service providers in order to better recognize how attractive advertisements and services are for Users. In this respect, due to the seat of software providers, data may be transferred - in compliance with the data protection principles - to third countries (e.g. to USA in case of Google or Facebook).